Baby's age counter

Sunday 16 November 2008

Rugby at Twickenham

Yesterday I went to my first major rubgy match. Here I am posing in my new England top!
The game was much more interesting live than it is on tv. Now I actually get what they are trying to do!
The whole experience was really very different to going to see the England football games. I went to one of those matches at Old Trafford a few years ago. I enjoyed that too, but there's a whole different crowd at a rugby match. I felt a little bit common!!!
Twickenham was a nice town and the whole area was very well organised. We managed to go for a nice curry right after the match. We left the curry place at about 6.30pm and it was dark. It felt really late! Off we went to go to the pub and it was FULL to bursting with drunk rugby fans singing to the Grease mega-mix. Quite a sight...

No comments: