Baby's age counter

Sunday 25 November 2007

Bento boxes again

A recent trip to Cambridge to visit lil Sis has rekindled my obsession with Bento boxes. We went to a really great Japanese restaurant, where they served all types of Japanese food. We tried the sushi and then had our own Bento boxes, which you can see in the pictures. The best one was not my own (of course!) but the grilled eel one that my BF kindly let me try. Delish.


I've always thoughts of eels as rather ugly slimey beasts but it turns out that it's tasty so, perhaps its not so bad after all, although I've still not tried preparing it myself. Anyway it was so enjoyable we had to go back there a second time in 3 days for another helping. If only it was a bit closer to home.

On second thoughts perhaps it's better for my savings that it's not.

1 comment:

Vi said...

Yum! Japanese is my all time favourite!