Baby's age counter

Thursday 29 November 2007

Posh Chocs

One evening while having dinner with relatives I was introduced to some tasty chocolates by Rococo, an English chocolate company. The fillings were really unusual: rose cream, ginger and saffron fudge and my personal favourite, geranium creams. I quickly chomped on around 4 or 5 of them after dinner. They were absolutely divine.

Conequently I subtly hinted (obviously not really subtly) that I would like box for myself from BF. Being the nice BF that he is the very next day he went to source them from my favourite posh supermarket, Waitrose. Now, how much do you think a posh box of chocs costs that contains 20 chocolates? £7? £12? No, SIXTEEN pounds. I nearly fell off my chair when he told me.

Even more unbelievably he BOUGHT a box of them. I am truly spoilt, but I am still enjoying each and every one of them.

No comments: