Baby's age counter

Thursday 29 November 2007

hahahah

Last night I was taken out for a curry for my lovely BF’s birthday. We went with his family to quite a nice little Indian restaurant to indulge in some curries. Well, they did, I was still suffering from food poisoning so I had to live with steamed rice and garlic naan but it was still nice.

Anyway about half way through our meal a large group of people in their late 20s/early 30s came in. There must have been about 20 of them in the group and they were really noisy. After they’d wolfed down their starters we breathed a sigh of relief when they suddenly went quiet. It was only after a while I realised that the reason they were so quiet was because they were all outside SMOKING. Hahaha. It was freezing out there and they didn’t look like they were enjoying it too much. I love the smoking ban. It is possibly the best law to have come in over my lifetime. It’s just a pity there wasn’t any rain or snow!

1 comment:

Vi said...

Yep, I'm one of those fools outside smoking! Don't worry, I won't take offence to your gloating. I quite enjoy being in a pub/restaurant without smoke all around me.