Baby's age counter

Sunday 31 August 2008

Revelation

For those of you who read my blog regularly, you'll know I've been suffering from a worsening food allergy that seemed to appear from nowhere. Well, here's an update: it's gone!

Yes, I couldn't believe it either but there you go. Annoyingly Mr Tigerlily mentioned the solution a good 6 months ago, but I ignored him, believing that I knew better. I was wrong. Yes, Mr Tigerlily, that's right I WAS WRONG. The answer was so simple: stop taking The Pill. I started on that particular brand almost exactly 4 weeks before the allergies started becoming a big problem. Now, four weeks after stopping The Pill, the allergies have vanished!

So all I can say is, Thank you Mr Tigerlily for harping on about your idea because now I'm back to 100% health!

No comments: