Baby's age counter

Sunday 3 August 2008

It has been a while

Yes indeed I have been neglecting my beloved blog. I cannot fathom how almost 4 months have passed since my last post but much has happened:
1. I'm engaged! So that has taken up a lot of my time
2. I've finished at my school and am ready to start my new post in a few weeks time
3. I've become addicted to crafting: card making, scrapbooking and digital scrapbooking. I never knew photoshop would be sooooo addictive. I am currently dreaming of digital layouts.

So that explains a lot, really. Now there's just the fuss of getting everything together for the Big Day without offending too many people. Everyone's been really kind and offered lots of help which is great. I'm sure there'll be some fireworks somewhere but that seems to be par for the course from what I've heard. Who knew this is where my life would be!

No comments: