Baby's age counter

Sunday 13 January 2008

Addicted to Brain Training

As mentioned in a previous post I wanted a Nintendo DS for Christmas and managed to buy one on Boxing Day. Since then I have been addicted to my DS and playing Brain Training. I thought that it would be a phase and that I would only use it occasionally but it turns out to be a daily ritual already.
I look forward to getting home and giving my brain a little training. When I first checked my 'brain age' it told me that I was a depressing 56 or something. Now I have got my age down to 30 - the ideal is 20. I am working hard to bring it down to 20. Although occasionally it does cross my mind to wonder WHY I'm so keen to lower my brain age to lower than my actual age, but it's probably best not to ponder this one for too long.

No comments: