Baby's age counter

Thursday 18 January 2007

Triplets are thrice the trouble!

Currently I’m reading Extreme Parenting by Jackie Clune. It’s a fantastic book about a real story. Jackie is a comedienne who has sort of jumped into motherhood. She had a baby who was just over a year old when she found out she’s pregnant…. With triplets!
It’s a hilarious book but it’s made me think. Sometimes being a parent quite appeals but the idea of triplets or any kind of multiple birth makes me feel exhausted at just the thought. I am sure that when they are older it’s just amazing to see these 3 people that you created do things and hang out together and argue… but it can’t be denied that there would be a lot of work in the mean time. And to be honest I am just not the hard working kind of person that would be required. On the other hand there are few people who would put their hand up, relishing the idea of taking on newborn triplets. Perhaps if it did happen I wouldn’t be so pathetic. It could be the making of a person!

No comments: